Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Wow, this has been a fast moving week! Yippee! I have been feeling so sleepy this week, I think it started with the lack of sleep from the weekend (too much scrapbooking) and then last night I went to a baby shower in St. Albert, and went to bed later than I should have. As I was heading to bed Marv asked me to set the alarm for 0450!! He had to drive to Calgary for some training this morning and had I known this I definitely would have been in bed earlier....then when he did leave the house at 0520 he set the motion detector alarm on... which meant when I walked down the stairs the alarm blasted me...and I had to quickly shut it off!! Men!

I thought I would share a couple pictures of the lovely snowfall we had this week, needless to say it will be good moisture for us. I could barely lift the shovel the snow was so heavy, I guess this is what is like on coast when they get snow. My poor cedars I fear are trashed as the snow was too heavy for them, the branches were close to the ground - no pictures as I shook the snow off them immediately when I got home.




 This weekend we are going to Arlene & Mike's for dinner on Saturday as it was my niece Tyler's 18th birthday this week! I wonder if she will be mobile Saturday as she will be celebrating Friday night! Hee Hee! Oh to be 18 again!

I cannot forget Carmen's birthday (it was yesterday) so we are kind of celebrating hers as well. Carmen will be ecstatic come Monday at about midnight when she submits her final paper for her MBA - 4 more sleeps Sis! We are all rooting for you!

Okay well that is all for now - oh maybe not, I will share one layout that I forgot to post last week. This is something I did for another class I am taking at BPS called Textuality. It's a short 4 week class on words, journaling, titles etc. The assignment was to find a photo that you could write 450-475 words about, obviously it needed to be something that provoked feelings or memories and so here is my layout...of my grandparents.
I used Basic Grey patterned paper and Prima flowers, one of the ladies from last weekend gave me the little green chipboard piece so I'm not sure where that is from, the bling is Prima as well. Love the lilac paper - it goes so well with grandma's sweater!! (She loved wearing lilac or purple, but her most favourite color was green - her walls in the house were painted green).

Take care and have a great TGIF!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment