Monday, May 24, 2010

I Am Going To Be Published!!!

So I got the e-mail today from my favourite scrapbook magazine "Canadian Scrapbooker" and they want to publish one of my layouts! Yeah ME!! I am so thrilled! It will be in the Fall issue so you will have to wait until then to see it! But I can tell you it is a hybrid layout inspired by the "Fall". I can't wait to share it with you... In case you have never seen the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine you should really check it out... they have some inspiring layouts and articles
Here is the latest edition that's out right now, and both Lisa and Nadine have layouts published in this summer issue! Way to go ladies!

Hope everyone is having a great Victoria Day Weekend!

Ginger

4 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!WTG!!! congratulations Ginger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you! So please for you Ginger you so deserve it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete