Sunday, May 9, 2010

18

Yesterday we spent the afternoon and evening at Arlene & Mike's to celebrate Tyler's 18th Birthday. Torrie took Tyler out the night before and I was surprised at how well they looked, Tyler said she had lots of fun at "Union" and they danced all night.
Here are some photos...
Big Congrats to my sister Carmen for finishing her final paper and completing her MBA!! You ROCK!!

That's all I have for today. I haven't done any scrapbooking this weekend, so that's what I'm off to do now. Next weekend I'm off to Meadowlodge for a girl's scrapbooking weekend!!! Can't wait, so this week I will be preparing and packing up the things I need (my vehicle will be stuffed to the roof, because I wouldn't want to be without!)...Yeah!!

Have a wonderful Sunday Everyone!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment