Sunday, April 11, 2010

What's New?

Hi there! I thought I would get an early start on my day... We are headed to Marv's parents this morning... so I will try to get as much into this post as I can!

I wanted to share with you the layouts I did this week!  If you have not already checked out the new blog at Treasured Memories, Trends and Techniques - please do, because it has awesome information! It's also cool because they have a Flickr Group as well, so you can look at the techniques and make your layout and then share it with the group! Lots of fun!
This layout uses glimmer mist sprayed over a mask - you can see how it gives you this cool image. I love it. Also used 7Gypsies paper, Thickers, Basic Grey pearls and Riff Raff.


Here is my second layout...

I love this photograph of my nephews Gavin and Preston... For this I used a Heidi Swapp mask for the stars and then used my distress inks to get the orange color and then stamped it up with all my little prima stamps. The papers are leftovers from my stash, letters are Thickers, the tiny letters & decorative corner are from the April kit (Spring Fever) at Treasured Memories.

This is the third layout from this past week... this one I agonized over for hours... ha! It's the clustering...sometimes it comes easy and other times...lets just say...you don't want to know how long it took to make this page...
I like how it turned out, sorry, the color is off (we did not have much sunlight this week, so it's taken on my floor on a cloudy day! - I sooo need a scanner). The paper is My Minds Eye, KI memories, & Marie Frances, the alphabet is Maya Road (I distressed inked them, then embossed with clear powder). I have been saving the coffee cup from Riff Raff and I love the way it looks! Flowers are prima and the gold rubon is from Jenni Bowlin.

So that's what I have for you today, I hope you all enjoy your Sunday!

Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I love your layouts! The first one looks amazing with that mask. And all the ripped layers on the second one are totally awesome! And who doesn't love the fun RRD coffee mug?

    and thanks for the plug! It's only shameless if I do it!

    ReplyDelete