Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cold... no not that kinda cold! Sniff...

Well here I am catching the first cold of the season! Marvin was sick this past week with a sinus cold, and now I seem to have caught it, so not much work going on here... I did manage to come up with one layout for my class and I will share it with you here.
If there is one thing I know for sure from taking this class at BPS - I sure am using my stash of supplies, which is a real good thing!  We learned more about layering, I have 6 patterned papers here... whoo weee!. Too bad the photos on the LO are so dark, but I wasn't feeling like making any changes.... so the papers I used here are MME, KI Memories, Doodlebug, Basic Grey and the white one with the pattern on it, is a paper I stamped with coral color to match the background papers. Letters are Thickers and the journaling card is from a freebie kit from Elle's Studio... and the flowers, as always...from Prima!

Seriously, that's about all I have for now, I need to take a nap... Have a great Sunday!
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I love all the layering! It's so nice to use up old stuff isn't it? And just think...soon you will have somebody else's old stuff to use as well!

    later

    ReplyDelete