Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thanks Spa Lady!

Thanks Spa Lady for reneging on my Lifetime membership which I have had for 20+ years!  Because... now I am a member of a real gym...that's right...today I started working out at GoodLife Fitness... I feel like I have stepped it up, if you haven't had a chance to check out the gym at SouthPark Centre, and you are considering getting a gym membership, it is very nice and not very expensive (~ $43/month).  They have a special section which is closed off for women only, in-case you do not want to mix with the boys/men! Oh yeah, and... they have Purell hand sanitizer on the walls!!  (for those of you who don`t know, I`m a bit of a stickler re: handwashing, it probably has something to do with my day job!)  Anyway, when I asked one of the managers at Spa Lady as to why they don`t have hand sanitizers, she said she did not believe in those and it`s better to have germs... so there you have it!

So, this is the last week of my DYL class and I have to complete my final assignments, which I will post soon.  As well, I am truly loving the Hybrid class May Flaum has been teaching over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I have to say, I did not know of May until I started this class, she is definitely awesome!  Her pages are like a beautiful box of chocolates (you know, some good quality chocolate with layers of yumminess inside, wrapped in pretty paper and a big bow!).  You can check out her blog here.

I have one layout here I will share. I worked on this last night for the hybrid class, now it is not a hybrid LO, but the assignment for the Hybrid class was to work on a Quick page template (you can print them off and insert your pictures, but I don't have a photo printer, and the pictures I used, I did not have on hand, so I did it all digitally....whew, that was a long sentence...  Alrighty?

This is suppose to be a ``Quick Page``, it was not quick, but I still had fun making it...I used the Port Au Prince Kit for the LO, tag is from House of Three and the hearts & brush are from Scrap Artist (Be Mine Kit).

I have another assignment from my Hybrid class, almost complete...but...I am waiting for my confirmation e-mail from Superstore!!! To tell me my pictures are ready!  Cest La Vie!  Oh well, that`s why I have time to blog, Hee Hee!

Okay, I am off to blog hop!  Have a great afternoon everyone!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment