Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Layout!

So our assignment for this weeks Hybrid class was to take the digital kit we got for free from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals, and play with it until we came up with something we liked and could use as our layout.  Here is a picture of the digital kit....
And here is my layout!

I played around in word first... you can see the circle part with the film strip... that is what I designed first, I did not even know what pictures I was going to use at that point... The pictures are from our trip last year...it's funny, when we bought these photos I thought, whatever will I do with them?... Ha! So then I found some papers from the monthly kits I purchased from Treasured Memories (flowered one is Basic Grey, but the polka dot one, I cannot remember which line it is). The little chipboard girl & boy are Riff Raff, which I sprayed glimmer mist on.  The red graph tag I printed out as well from a free kit at Shutterfly by Michelle Coleman.  Other products used are; creative cafe pearls, prima flowers, Stampin' Up stamp & Thickers letters.

There you have it!

Hope you are all having a great day!!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment