Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Layouts...

Here are a couple layouts for my Design Your Life Class.
Here is a picture of my mom looking at her wedding dress hanging in the window on her wedding day.  I love this photo so I felt it would work perfectly with this color palette and sketch design.

Papers; Jen Wilson, Oscraps (Moments Kit), Elements: ScrapArtist (Sweet Promise Kit), K. Pertiet word brush, Digital template; C. Zielske.

Here is a two page 12 x 12 layout, of some pictures from the cruise we were on a few years ago.  Dominica was one of my favourite stops...
Paper; K.Pertiet (Tightie Whites), Jen Wilson, Elements; Designer Digitals (Help Haiti Kit), Title Font Bohemian Type.

There you have it... Quite a few posts for one night! Ha!

Hope you are all not suffering too much Olympic withdrawal... I know I am, I keep checking my blackberry for those updates CTV would send me...but alas, they are done... We did so well though, I'm very proud to be Canadian!

Have a good night everyone.

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment