Sunday, March 21, 2010

A. Linda, this one's for you!

Aunt Linda I know you read my blog, so this one is for you!! This LO is of Aunt Linda's 70th birthday party she had last summer!  We had lots of fun as you can see and we got to catch up with my cousins.

This layout I did for my Hybrid class. The digital template was given to us by C. Zielske.   I added digital papers from House Of Three and then printed the template off. I sized all the photos in PSE and then sent them off to Superstore so they would be perfectly sized for the template. I added the 8.5 x 11 printed template to a My Minds Eye background and embellished it.  This was scraplifted from May Flaum's original she did for our Digital Hybrid class.

I will share more later this week, but alas, it is past my bedtime!!

Have a great week everyone!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment