Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Love Hybrid!

So I am really starting to see how I can combine the world of digi into my traditional scrap life! Here is another hybrid layout.

The inspiration for this layout was from C. Zielske DYL class, the LO is an adaptation of a sketch from "pencillines"  I had lots of fun making this! I used Hof3 negative film strip for the 3 smaller pictures. and the letters "ME" are from Hof3 Monograms Kit which I recolored and printed on top of designer paper from the Hof3 French Oh la la kit. Other papers from Basic Grey, Making Memories & J. Bowlin (All from the February kit at Treasured Memories). I doodled the border around the 8x8 paper. Also, the circle inside the scallop circle was inspired by May Flaum. (I used a cup and inked it). The journaling is garamond font and the strips are chalked.

So, I made a snap decision yesterday to take the last week of March off, Woot!!  I have come to realize that I really need a vacation... last year was not very relaxing and it's actually been 1 year since our trip to California.... I will not last until summer vacation... I plan to have fun, I might try to get out and take some photos and take it easy.

Also, I joined a new gym!  It's called "Goodlife Fitness" and I am going to jump start my exercise program by attending some of the classes whilst I'm off!

There you have it!
Have a great night everyone.
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Cute page! I love that you doodled a little border!

    Yay vacation!!

    And good job on the gym. I'm not much of a gym person...I prefer to get my sweat on at home...where no one can see me!! HA!

    ReplyDelete