Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fun Stuff!

Well this was a very busy week and I'm happy to say I have next week off!! Woot!  I feel like I have been dragging my butt for the last month just slogging thru the days... anyway, next week is going to be a time for me to rejuvenate my mind and body!  It's all good...

First off, I was doing some blog hopping this morning and I came across this little post of Lisa's... She is so flippin cute and I know I have told you how talented she is before, but seriously, this gal has talent... if you haven't met her (or even if you have) check out this post...It's a video post of her and you can see it here, if that doesn't peak your interest... she is doing a giveaway... if you leave a comment you have a chance to win...

Sooo, one whole week...hmmm, any suggestions from my readers as to what I should do on my week off? Well, I do know, I am going to do FUN stuff...I really would like to take some photos, so perhaps I will take a little road trip out in the country and check things out with my camera...  One thing is for sure, I will be going to Treasured Memories with the girls on Thursday night!

Speaking of fun....I signed up for another class!  I know... I know... I can't help myself, you see, the Design Your Life Class is over and done, and the Digital Hybrid class will be done after next week, and so I will feel a bit, you know...bored... so what can I say...I really like to learn new things and so I decided to sign up for the Dimensional Details at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  You see what excites me about this class is... I will learn how people get all those beautiful details on their pages in a perfect way... and how do you know when you have too much on your layout? So there you have it...listen, it's not too late... if you want to join me... the class starts April 1st.  Also, you don't need to worry about "oh I won't be able to keep up with this" because the best thing about BPS is you have Forever Access... that means that for as long as BPS is around, you will be able to access the class...so there you have it...sign up for some FUN!

Here is my pre-class layout...
The layout design is from Nic Howard.  Love it!  I incorporated Hybrid by downloading some butterfly photos, which I put into PSE and then printed off a whole page of butterflies, then I cut them out.  The patterned paper & stickers are from Basic Grey, and the lasered chipboard piece is from Riff Raff.  The leaves I cut out of some leftover scraps I had.

Well, you will likely hear from me sooner than later! Ha!

Have a great Saturday everyone.
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment