Friday, February 26, 2010

Aunt Meta...

I have these pictures of my Aunt Meta, whom I never had the opportunity of meeting.  So this layout is in honor of her...
Digital Kit; Paislee Press, Digital Template; C. Zielske.

Today has been busy preparing for tomorrow night.  We are having some friends of for Fondue!!  I love Fondues... and I usually go all out for them, I like to make all the dips instead of buying them...Tonight I made 4 dips already... one is an Anchovy dip (but doesn't really taste like anchovy) It has cognac and tobbasco sauce in it... mmmm

I am totally loving the Olympics, CTV has been awesome with their coverage...especially their live coverage that I can watch on the computer!!   That's right, while I'm here typing this up, I have another window open and I'm currently watching Speed Skating!  

I must be crazy, because I signed up for another class at Big Picture Scrapbooking!  What can I say... this one is called "Adventures in Scrapbooking:  Go Hybrid".  One thing I have been noticing with the Design Your Life class, I am spending way too much time on the computer and not enough time in my art room.  In fact... Marvin has threatened to sell my scrapbook stuff because I'm never in there!  Yikes!  And to make me feel even more guilty... the other day (while I was in the computer room)  I could hear him talking to Sophie and Norman  "Well, Sophie & Norman, I guess we have to give you up for adoption, because momma doesn't pay any attention to you anymore", gulp... big lump in my throat...  So this week I really made an effort to spend more time outside of the office...

Anyway, so this class will help me to incorporate the digital stuff into the traditional scrapbooking!  Yeah!

Alright, must go and do a few things!

Have a great night everyone!

Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Ginger! You are rockin' it! I haven't looked at your blog in a bit and I am so impressed with all of the beautiful work I see! And so much of it! That class has done you well - the simple color blocking you are doing lately makes you layouts very eye-catching. Love it!
    -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete