Friday, February 5, 2010

Alrighty...

Well, I managed to do two loads of laundry tonight!  Yeah me!  You see, when I'm not at Treasured Memories on a Friday night scrappin', I'm supposed to be housecleaning, but.... well, I feel like scrappin tonight...  So here we are!

Today we went for lunch at Sorrentino's in St. Albert.  It was my colleagues' final day of work because she will be having a baby very soon!  We started one of those jackpots to guess the date and time of the baby being born, the winner gets half the loot and Michelle will get the other half! 


Tomorrow I will be taking the Ten Second Class with KC at Treasured Memories, I'm so looking forward to some craftiness and learning new things!

Marvin will be making some Superbowl snacks - now, I don't really watch the Superbowl, usually we have a house full of guests, but this year we are taking it easy!  Besides, I'm going to one of those Norwex Party's that everyone seems to be having.  So I will be checking out their products and seeing what I need.  I hear they have cleaning cloths that do not require you to use cleaning products...  I guess I will see what that is all about...

I cannot believe I am already into week 6 of my class, I'm half way thru... unbelievable!  I am still learning lots and realized I have made 24 layouts during that time (and that's just for the class, I have been doing other things as well).   I think that's awesome...

Here is one I finished last night... 

As you can see here, I met David Bowie, but really, when you read the journaling, you will see how stunned I was... I'm pretty sure he was laughing at me!  It was one of the top 5 highlights of my life!
 
Paper; K. Pertiet (Tightie Whities), Sweet Shoppe (See Jane Smile & Little Miss), Elements; ScrapArtist & SBS, Fonts; Anthology & Arabic Typesetting.  Layout template, Cathy Zielske.

Here is another one I just finished tonight...
Songbird Avenue - Port Au Prince kit, Sweet Shoppe - See Jane Smile kit, Font - Earwig Factory.  Layout template; Cathy Zielske.

The zoo was great, except I was a bit disturbed by some of the animals behavior, like one of the bears, when we were watching him, he was pacing back and forth in the same spot, when we walked by 30 minutes later, he was still doing the same thing.  In the older part of the zoo, many of the animals did not even come outside of their little huts.  I completely understand the rationale for zoo's and what their programs do by helping prevent extinction etc... but I cannot help but feel sorry for them.

Well that's enough for tonight!  Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I love my Norwex stuff! It's all microfibre and a lot of it is antibacterial as well (but not the bad kind!) so you don't have to use any cleaners with it. in fact they say not to use any harsh chemicals or you wreck the cloths!

    I'm big on using vinegar, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, salt, etc. to clean my house. I don't think I've used an "all purpose cleaner" in three years!

    ReplyDelete