Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Layouts!

Here are a couple more layouts I have completed for the Design Your Life class, over at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  Check it out... the instructor is Cathy Zielske, she is quite entertaining...

Our first week of assignments are on balance and symmetry...  The first is a traditional scrap page of my beautiful pooch, Edwin... the second page is digital!!!  That's right, I actually did a full digital scrap page, Yikes! I tell you for a fast paced class like this one, knowing a bit about digi is a good thing, because those digital scrappers have one thing on us traditional folk... that's right, it's way faster...  just imagine all the time it takes to sift through the drawers, the piles, the containers of paper I have, to find the perfect combination...when you are a digital scrapper, all you have to do is click the mouse and drag the paper onto the template!  That's right, no cutting to size, no gluing, no "I'll set my page up and walk away, come back and see if I like it before I commit to it".  That's right, if you don't like it, you just click the mouse and away you go...on to the next thing...  Alright... enough rambling...  sorry!


The large picture is 11x7.5 inches...it is the largest photo I have ever used in a layout, so definitely something I have never tried before.


The nicest thing about digital scrapbooking is you can make the pictures any size to fit the layout... I like how this turned out.

There you have it!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment