Sunday, January 17, 2010

Loving this day!

I love Sunday's!  This morning I got up early (0730ish) and had a shower, hopped in my vehicle and got the grocery shopping done!  Usually I do that on Saturday's, but you know what?  I did not leave me house yesterday! Ha!  I have to admit... I am glued to my computer these days... it's this class I'm taking... I knew there was a reason I left facebook, LOL!!  Because I don't have the time for it!  Ha Ha!

The people in this class are amazing!  I have to say... I am learning sooo much!  There is a forum where so much chit chat is going on!  Seriously, this whole experience has been great!  I thought I would never be able to keep up to these people, but so far I am...

Here are a couple more assignments I completed...  As promised this first one is a layout of Ingrid's Garden.



I love the bright colors of the sunflowers...
Paper; BasicGrey, Alphabet stickers; BasicGrey, Journaling tag; Jillybean Soup, Button; Creative Cafe.  Layout design; Cathy Zielske.

This second layout was inspired by the Olympic Torch passing thru Alberta this week... Here are some pictures of a trip Marvin and I took to the West Coast, you can see the slopes of Whistler Blackcomb... Check it out...


In less than 4 wks... we will all be cheering on our Canadian athletes!

Paper; Bazzil & Jillybean Soup, Chipboard; BoBunny, layout design; Cathy Zielske.

Remember tonight... It is the start of season 8 of one of my favourite action shows!  "24"!!!  Did anyone see Keifer on David Letterman the other night?  He lost a bet with his buddy and his punishment was to wear a dress... I've never seen him look so uncomfortable, Ha!!  You can see it here.

The Golden Globes are also on this evening!  Ricky Gervais is hosting and I'm sure it will be hilarious!  He was on Conan O'Brien the other night, quite amusing...  So those are my plans for this evening...  What are yours?

Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of online classes right now! So much inspiration to be had. You are quite the layout-making-machine right now! Wowee! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete