Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just Getting Started

Wow this has been a busy week, with cleaning the house, taking down the tree and preparing for this weeks assignments, I feel like I've been hit by a tornado...and this is just the start of it!  Sophie is right now outside of the office rattling the gate, letting me know she needs some attention....  Soooo I have to make this a quick post!
I went to Treasured Memories on Friday night with my friends and we had so much fun... (as if we never would!)....
I worked on my class assignments, but I just put the final touches on them this morning... so here they are...

This first one is a digital layout of myself!  I don't do layouts of myself very often, but this one was kinda fun...



This layout was lots of work and would have been easier to do digital, but I really wanted to scrap this page, so I was prepared - I sent all the pictures off to be printed before the assignment came out...that's the nice thing about the class, Cathy has given us a list of photo sizes for the weekly assignments so we can work ahead.  This layout is from our trip to San Fransisco last February!  I loved this trip!

 

I love love love the color palette for this assignment!  When I saw the exercise, I knew exactly which paper I would use... This layout is about my sister Carmen and I...
 
All layout designs are from Cathy Zieleske at Big Picture Scrapbooking...

That's about it for now!
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend...
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment