Sunday, January 24, 2010

Good Evening!

I can't believe the weekend is almost over...  I have enjoyed it so much!

Today I worked on my third assignment for the week.  The third assignment is what Cathy calls Real World Color.  She introduces us to a new color palette for the week and we are asked to do the assignment sketch based on the color palette.  Here is a picture of the colors...



And so this is the layout I came up with...


I love these photographs from Carmen & John's wedding.  Credit for the photos goes to Fotojenik'z, normally I would provide you with the link, but not sure why, I cannot find them on the internet?

Paper; Jessica Sprague, (Echoes of Asia-color altered), Scrap Artist - Edeline Designs (Sweet Promise), Designer Digitals, (Help Haiti), Elements; K. Pertiet - Vintage Snips, DD (Help Haiti) Flower, brad & stitching.

That's all the time I have, I must start getting things ready for the work week!  Have a great Sunday night!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment