Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catching Up!

Well!  So some of you may be wondering why it`s taking me so long to post... Marvin warned me earlier this week that I would not be able to use the computer for a few days, because he decided to get Windows 7!!!!  Let me tell you, good thing I got the heads up!  Boy, now I have lots of catching up to do! Hee! Hee!

Friday night we had an awesome time at Wendy`s B-day Party!  We all got together at TM, the TM gals bought Wendy a cake!  Isn`t it great...Here is a layout I did for my class with some of the pictures of the party!
Digital Kit from Digi Files (Danielle with SBS), Black ticker tape at bottom right from ScrapArtist (Eclectic Designs by Gabi), template design by Cathy Zielske.
I love how this layout turned out, it was lots of fun to make.

Here are my other two assignments.
I love this layout with the pretty colors from Crate Paper.  These are some old photos of my trip to Guatemala...
Crate Paper, Stampin' Up cardstock & Stamps, layout design by Cathy Zielske.

It is quite amusing how long it took for me to get this page done!  Brenda is taking this class with me, and we were both at TM working on our assignments Friday night, Brenda had all three assignments completed, and I was still debating on the flourishes I doodled on the page...  Really, I am kinda nuts....

 Paper; M.Frances, Basic Grey, Stampin' Up (cardstock), Stamp; Stampin' Up, Alphabet stickers; Rose Moka, Prima embellishments.  Layout design, Cathy Zielske.

I am looking forward to the class I am taking next Saturday at Treasured Memories....Whoo Haaa!
You have to check this out!!!  I can`t wait...
Seriously, if you are bored, or need some ideas, check out the Treasured Memories classes, the gals there are awesome and very talented!

Have a great week!

Ginger

1 comment: