Monday, December 28, 2009

Preparing for a New Year!

Well, I have been having some fun on my time off!  I have been thinking about the things I would like to do in 2010.  I signed up for some classes and the one I am most looking forward to is the "Design Your Life" class at the Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I cannot wait!!  Brenda has signed up with me and even though we are both a bit nervous about the workload (three assignments/week!!), not to mention it is 3 months long.  I still think it is going to be well worth it!  If you want to sign up, check it out, you have until January 6th to register.  I bought a few more classes at Jessica Sprague, one I have worked on this weekend called "Photo Editing:  Good to Great".  I am learning sooo much stuff... I'm loving it!

Really looking forward to visiting with our friends Jen and Darren on Wednesday evening, and then for New Year's Eve we will be spending it with Wes and Nicole, my brother and sister-in-law...  Should be fun!

The past couple of days we have been dogsitting my sister's dog, "Jake".  He is about 7 years old and I'm not sure if  he has ever seen a cat before, because he didn't know what to think when he saw Norman and Sophie!  It was quite funny to see. He would not allow them to come anywhere near the living room... usually all the animals congregate with us in the evening... but not the cats...Carmen picked him up early this morning and took him home until Arlene and Torrie return from Calgary. Norm and Sophie are much happier today!


Have a good night everyone!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment