Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas...

Well, we have made it thru our first winter storm of the season and now it feels like Christmas is coming...Yeah!  Wow... Winter really is here, we have been so fortunate to have mild temperatures up until now...   I'm actually happy to have the snow, it makes me think of four things:
  1. Fireplace
  2. Mulled Cider
  3. Couch
  4. Christmas Music...Definitely mood inspiring... Ha!
Here are a few pictures...




This weekend I got lots of crafty time in!  I finished a Christmas Banner after being inspired from the Home Decor class I took along with all the new die cuts I got for my sizzix machine.  I could not wait to try this out and now it is hanging above my fireplace...

Everything I used for the banner came from the Making Memories line...  lots of cute embellishments!

And here is a picture of little Miss Sophie scoping out how she can do damage...  She is the instigator out of the bunch...  (she usually breaks at least one ornament a year!).

Have a great Sunday!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment