Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can you say "Icebox"?...

Alright, seriously, who wants to be known as the second coldest place on Earth?  Yeah, that would be where I live...On Saturday night the temperature was a record low at -46.1, which apparently was the second lowest temperature recorded that night!  Nice...eh?  We were driving back from Marvin's staff Christmas Party at Lux, and when we hit the river valley, it was -44!!  It is like living in a permanent icebox...apparently, it is suppose to get better by the weekend...

Anyway, on a positive note, at least when it's this cold, there is no snow to shovel!  Bwaha ha!!

So, the renos are now complete and now we just have to put things back, like my art room...  I need some time to figure out how I want to set it up...  (squeal of excitement!)

Right now, I am working on a Christmas gift for Marvin's mom.  She was telling me the other day she has no current pictures of Marv and I, so I decided to make her a memory booklet, like Trisha Ladouceur's.  She has another class at Treasured Memories tomorrow night...  I highly recommend this class as it is a fun project and makes a wonderful gift.  I need to finish it either tonight or Friday night as we are celebrating Christmas on Sunday with Marvin's family.

Agghhh... so much to do and such little time to do it!

I am looking forward to getting together with my friend Brenda on Thursday night!  She has the best luck when it comes to winning tickets to events...  Actually, her dad is the one who has the most luck, he gave her tickets to the movie "Nine", which has my most favourite actor in the world, Daniel Day Lewis!!!  Everything he does is amazing... not to mention there are some other heavy hitters, Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson, Fergie, and the list goes on...
 



So that's what I got for tonight!  Have a good one!

Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment