Sunday, November 22, 2009

Winter Coat...

We were pleasantly surprised to wake up yesterday morning to a small bit of snow.  Here is a picture of Eddie enjoying the weather in his "Winter Coat"...


Poor Edwin, I took him to the dog park last week and he got kennel cough from visiting with the other dogs.  So we took him to the vet and he has to take an antibiotic and cough suppressant.  At first we tried to shove the pills down his throat, but a friend suggested squishing them into some cheese, Eddie loves cheese... and that's what we have been doing...

So, I love love love my photoshop!! Hee Hee!  I can't believe what I have learned from the class I'm taking (see my last post - "Finally").  I was up until 2:00 a.m. last night, playing around... then up at 7:00... I woke up thinking in my head about all the things I want to try with my House of Three downloads.  LOL! I'm like a kid at Christmas, what can I say?...

Just listening to the new David Grey CD, drinking a cup of coffee, mmmm....life doesn't get much better than this!  I highly recommend his new CD if you are a David Grey fan you will love this one.  I would love to see him again...

Another highly recommended artist, is Mark Knopfler!  Love his new CD as well!  Check it out...

So I will admit this to all of you now... I like Country music... I grew up on it... I know... back then it was known as "Country and Western"... What can I say?  I can remember my mom getting up in the morning, and the first thing she would do is turn on the radio to CJWW... I listened to Waylon, Conway, Merle, Dolly...you get the picture.  It's funny, Marvin likes to watch the "Grand Ole Opry" and if I sit with him, I will sing along to the old stuff, and he is usually amazed that I know the words... So where is this headed you ask?...Well I haven't listened much to country for many years (by that I mean, I don't actually have a country cd in my car)... but last weekend was the CMA's and there was an artist who won an award... Jamey Johnson, wow, I was kinda blown away by his voice... If you like country music, you probably already know about this artist, but for those of you who kinda like country... you might like to check him out.  One of the things I love about him is his traditional country sound (he sounds like Waylon Jennings, he has strong and deep voice), and what's even better... he is a songwriter. 


 
 So there you have it... check them out...



No comments:

Post a Comment