Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gone With the Wind...

All week I have been looking forward to getting together with my sisters and niece to see the updated version of "Gone With the Wind".  It is the 70th Anniversary of this classic!  When I asked Torrie if she would be able to sit through the four hours, her response was "I assure you I can, I have seen it about 25 times!"  Wow, now there is a fan! 



After the movie I rushed home to help Marvin with preparing for our evening dinner.  We had our friends Darren and Jen over for lasagna, and let me tell you, Marvin did not disappoint.  He added a layer of salciccia and when our guests arrived, he decided to whip up a marinara sauce to place on the plate when serving the lasagna... yummo!  We started the meal with a tasty Caesar salad and finished with an amazing chocolate pie I made the night before.  By the end of it we were definitely stuffed and could barely breathe...  Good wine, good food, and good friends makes for a good time in my books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment