Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finally!

So I have been trying to learn how to use my adobe photoshop elements program for several months now... everyone I talk with says the same thing... it's very difficult... not to mention very frustrating...until tonight!! I have found this website that provides online education, yeah!  Wow, finally... her name is Jessica Sprague and let me tell you it is awesome.  I have learned more in the last 2 hours than I have reading "photoshop for dummies" the past 3 months. I signed up for the "Up & Running with Photoshop", which is an introduction to digital scrapbooking using photoshop.  This is what I created in two hours...



Cool eh?  Now don't get me wrong here... I know I have always said I would never do digital scrappin', however, there are times when you need to do things you don't want, to get to the place you want to be... Ha!  That's right, you have to learn the tools before you can use them...  They also have intermediate and advanced classes... I am so excited!

L8r...

No comments:

Post a Comment