Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas Craft Sale!

Friday night we got together at Treasured Memories for our monthly scrapbooking fix...  Shelli and I worked on our Christmas cards and tags for the Christmas Craft Sale at work.  I created 4 different tags and two cards... and I was a bit exhausted by the end of it all... whew... I got to see my friend Wendy, who has the most amazingly colorful pages with lots of pictures of her two adorable children.  Jamie and Shelli were non stop story telling which led to many fits of laughter... Ahhh... life is good...

Here are a couple pictures of what I worked on.

KC called this card a patchwork quilt... I designed it from a sketch from here.  I used some leftover Christmas paper (Prima) from last year, I love the color combination of the softer blue, red and green.



This card is very simple to make.  I used my sizzix to dry emboss the front of the card. I love the little red rhinestone on the star...

Here are a few of the tags I made using my sizzix again...


Some more tags... (I love the poinsetta...also from Prima)


So there you have it...something to get your creative juices flowing...LOL!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment