Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cards and more cards!

I had a very productive day!  I created three more cards for the Christmas Craft Sale... whew... after this weekend my crafting will have to slow down as we are planning renos, which includes a face lift to my art room.  Hardwood, carpet and new baseboards throughout the upstairs are all on the agenda.  My house will be a disaster zone, because we also bought a King sized bed and bedroom suite, which is being delivered before the renos will be complete, so.... the new bedroom suite will have to remain in the living room for a bit...  Hopefully this will not drive me crazy...  and hopefully I can get my Christmas tree up in time for us to enjoy it a bit this year... Ha!
Anyway, here are a few pictures of what I did today...
You can't tell too much from the picture, but I did emboss some snow flakes onto the blue paper to give it some sparkle... you can see it a bit better in the close up picture.

 
This card is from a sketch from here.  I love this paper!
 
I love the paper from SEI . The textured design is gorgeous.
 
Well, I think that's it for the day...  I hope you all had a restful day... until next time...

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment