Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Winter....Really???

What is happening?  Where is my beloved fall??  El Nino my ***!  Seriously, if I have to endure snow from now until next April, I might be looking at a warmer climate... or perhaps I'll hibernate, I could use the sleep.

Here are some pictures looking out my window on Monday evening!!


And isn't it just wonderful that we can expect 5 cm of snow tomorrow... Do I hear Hawaii, the Mayan Riviera calling my name??

Alright, enough cynicism... let's see, what do I have to look forward to this week??  Actually, I have a great October planned!  Thursday is Tony Bennett...  this is going to be awesome!  Then Saturday, I am taking an Altered Canvas art class, I have been looking forward to this for months now!  The class is being taught by Treasured Memories elite artist, Lisa!  She has some of the coolest artistic talent, not to mention she has cute toes.

I also got an exciting e-mail from a cousin in Germany I have never met.  Her parents have visited my family many years ago, and you know how everyone's life just gets too busy and then 15 years pass.  So, I am happy to connect with Julia and look forward to getting to know her.

Alright, that's all I can put in for tonight!  I must prepare myself for tomorrows exciting forecast...

l8tr

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment