Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hopscotch!

I am so looking forward to spending a quality evening with my big sis and brother in law!  Arlene and I kinda like scotch and so we bought tickets months ago for the Hopscotch event taking place at the Winspear on Friday night... not only did we buy tickets, but we spent a bit more to get the VIP tickets!  Hee! Hee!  Last year we went to the Rocky Mountain Wine Tasting and they had some scotch there, so when this came up, we did not hesitate... I will let you know how it goes!

Ahhh... I went for a nice long walk after work, my beloved fall has returned...  I love the coolness in the air and the overcast skies.  So many trees still have their leaves on after our little snowfall, I wonder if they will fall off.

So for the last couple of years at work, they have a Christmas Craft Sale.  So... my friend Shelli and I, decided we would reserve a table and sell our cards!  Yikes (biting my fingernails)!  We are both just a little nervous, but excited!  We have exactly one month to prepare ourselves...  Wish us luck!

I am going to share a card I made with Graphic 45 paper...  I love Graphic 45... it is one of the hottest paper lines right now.  If you love vintage... you will love this.



We got an e-mail from Carmen today... they are headed for Figi tomorrow!  It sounds like they are having a fantastic time, but she did mention she misses the animals... Poor Mila, everytime I go to feed her, she klings to my chest and drools all over me, so I know she will be very happy to see her mama!

Anyway - that's it for tonight!

Have a great evening!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment