Saturday, October 10, 2009

Creative Force Within!

Warning - This post is picture heavy!  Okay, so, I have hardly had any time to do what I really love...create!  So let me tell you, today I spent all day in my art room!  Whoopee!  I made three cards... not bad.  Part of being on the social committee at work allows me to create birthday cards for my colleagues.  We now have a gentleman on the team, so I needed to create a masculine type card.

When I need inspiration I check out Mary Fish's blog.  She is fabulous... check out her link.  She has some good tips in her Stamping 911.  These cards have all been made from the Mojo Monday sketches.
I like how they turned out...







I love the colors in this card, the paper is from BasicGrey, the Indian Summer line and it fits well with the Stampin Up, In Colors.


So my friend Nicole had her baby, Logan, the beginning of August.  Here is something I made for her back in August, but her baby shower is coming up and I thought I would share it with you now. This is a folder designed by Trisha Ladouceur.   She is amazing, and this design can be translated into so many different projects.  This summer I took her class and the copy I made was given to my aunt for her 70th birthday, she loved it (even my uncle thought it was a great gift).  Trisha designs for Tattered Angels, My Minds Eye and Prima, she is very experienced, and it is so cool to take a class from her.


 
 
 
 
 


The core for this folder is 3 manila envelopes, and the idea is for Nicole to put pictures or trinckets from Logan, into all the little pockets that have been created throughout the folder.  I love this project, and can see me using it again and again...

Well, I guess that is enough for tonight...  I hope you are inspired!

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment