Friday, September 11, 2009

Football!

So tonight we are going to the Eskimo vs Stampeders game. I rarely ever watch football, but this should be fun. Marvin got tickets thru his work, and we will be in the end zone at the tailgate party! Woo Hoo!

This has been a busy day, I went to the tailors to have my bridesmaid dress altered, just some minor adjustments needed. Then I had to meet with Sandy (the matron of honor - see the pic of us below!) We went for sushi at a little restaurant on Whyte Ave. and then to Transcend for a much deserved mocha latte! (If you haven't had a chance to check out this coffee shop, you should, they roast their own beans and they are awesome). Anyway, we had work to do! Really we did! We started writing our "Toast to the Bride" speech, and we actually finished it! Wow! I have a few more duties, I am creating the guest sign in book and the board that has the seating arrangements. Looking forward to making both.


As well, my mom is feeling better, she was in the hospital last weekend for neutropenia. We hope her appointment next week with the oncologist goes well and that her chemo treatment will still be scheduled for Sept. 18th. Take care of yourself mom!

So that's it for today! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment