Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall

My most favorite time of the year!  Fall!  I loved the drive home from work today, you can see the leaves changing colors.  I read somewhere that you decorate your home in the season that you love.  Well, if that is the case, then it's true. I love all those earth tones of oranges, reds, and greens.  So when I think of fall I think of boots and warm sweaters.  Check out these boots from Anthropologie
Ahhh!  Love the biker boots, I mean really, these are so gorgeous!



These boots are a bit different and they make me think of Robin Hood and Maid Marianne, which could be a good thing....
 
These are sexy, little booties!  However, not very practical in the snow.  Although, sometimes we need to be a bit frivolous...



So that's all I have for tonight!

Tomorrow I will be meeting Carmen and Sandy at the bridal store, it is Carmen's final fitting and we will learn how to tie her up! Ha!  Then Saturday night is the stagette...  dinner at Chop... then some Vegas style gambling at the River Cree!  Woot!

L8TR

No comments:

Post a Comment