Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family

Friday night I went to my favourite place ever...Treasured Memories!  We had an awesome time scrappin' the night away! I love getting together with all my friends, we have way too much fun and many many laughs, my belly actually hurts. Anyway, Here are some pages I worked on or finished (I have to be honest, as my friends know, there is no way I would have done all these pages in one night! Ha!). I am really pleased with them, I still need to journal on some of them, but I think I will ask for some help with this, as I'm not so good with dates! I can't believe, how close I am to finishing the book. Last night I started a page of what Dad's interests are...Hopefully I will have that completed today as well...

I love this paper from Cosmo Cricket, it really gives a retro vibe to the page. I hope my sister Brenda likes the layout (Brenda!! I can't remember the year you were married '75?? or '76?? Hee Hee!).


This layout of Arlene and Mike was made using the Heidi Swapp Masks! Love Heidi!
(Arlene - I need some info on you and Mike for the journalling!)

I'm pretty happy with this layout of Carmen and John, my friend Wendy had the perfect blue paper to help me with it! (Carmen - you need to tell me about you and John for the journalling).


One of the things I get really excited about at Treasured Memories, is their monthly kit! Here is Bev & Curtis' layout using the July kit that KC from TM made. I love, love, the color combination! (Bev - I need some journalling info!)


Well here is the page I did of Marvin and I. He actually approved the pictures, Ha! I love this layout using the K & Company paper, "Que Sera"




Well, that's it for today! I think I will enjoy some of our lovely weather by sitting outside, have my cup of coffee and read the paper!
Have a great Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment