Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good Times

Well, I have to say this was the busiest week I have had in a very long time! It started out with a very cool class at Treasured Memories. Trisha Ladouceur had a Trinket's & Treasures class that my friend Brenda and I went to...we had a blast! I don't have any pics but check out Trisha's blog  She is lots of fun!  Then on Wednesday night we went to the Fleetwood Mac concert!!! I love love love Stevie Nicks! She is my ultimate favourite female singer hands down. I can remember when my sister Arlene bought Stevie's first solo album "Bella Donna" when I was 10 years old, to me she was magical with her witchy dresses and poetic lyrics. Lindsay Buckingham pretty much stole the show with his talented guitar solos...wow, it was one hit after another and I sang along to every song...

Friday night we went to Nav's 40th Birthday party! Her husband works with Marvin, it was nice to share the evening with them.
Saturday afternoon I had a get together with some friends and then we had Brian and his girlfriend Julie over for dinner. Marvin really outdid himself, smoked beef ribs on the green egg, BBQ'd wild salmon, green beans, smashed potatoes with garlic, and grilled garlic bread...lipsmacking. Lorenzo showed up as well and we shared some laughs and good times!



Julie is so sweet, she made an awesome brownie cake with whipped cream and strawberries, she also brought me a beautiful flower arrangement (which Sophie could not keep her little paws off - she even ate some of the flowers and then proceeded to puke them up...bad kitty!). Julie works at a flower shop on Whyte Ave, and I cannot remember the name of it, otherwise I would share the link. Isn't it pretty?




2 comments:

  1. Really pretty flowers Gin. You know Mila would have eaten the whole arrangement by the next morning, and puked all over the house!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I was actually worried, and Julie felt really bad.

    ReplyDelete