Friday, June 12, 2009

The 50th Anniversary Book!

So I have been preparing for just over a year now for mom and
dad's 50th wedding anniversary, by making a scrapbook. It has been quite a process and I have enjoyed every step. Even though the actual date was just this week (June 10th) we will be celebrating the long weekend of August. Here are some scrap pages I have made thus far...



All of the pages are 12 x 12. I really like this picture of mom looking out the window with her dress hanging up in the background. How amazing it is to see her at this moment (I wonder what was going thru her mind - I will have to remember to ask her).




Here is a layout of dad getting into the decked out wedding car!
Love it!




Here is a close up of some of the embelishments. This was probably one of the most simple layouts I have created, but I really love how it turned out.

The gate gives you the feel like you are really looking thru it.

No comments:

Post a Comment